Become a partner with Redding College to improve your students' educational experience and expand their learning opportunities.
Redding College courses are all delivered online with courses and degree programs approved and licensed by the Florida State Department of Education's Commission on Independent Edcuation. Other educational institutions are invited to partner with Redding College to offer individual online courses or complete programs to their students as befits the institution's needs.Benefits of partnering with Redding College:
- Broaden the Partner school's portfolio by offering individual online courses to complete a degree or add electives to their programs.
- Offer online courses and programs to students at distant locations enabling more students to "attend" their institution.
- Generate more revenue at much less cost to the institution.
- Create the partner school's virtual space and set up all administrative functions at no charge to the partner school.
- Brand all courses and programs the school chooses to make available to their students with the name and logo of the partner school.
- Provide the partner school access to each of their students' courses and records.
- Share student tuition with the partner school to cover all development and administrative costs.
The Learn A Living ProgramTM enables a student to participate in a degreed learning program while also interning or working part-time with a business in the industry for which they are preparing. This program can be modified to fit a partner school's system and makes available another opportunity for the student to be successful. To learn more about how this program works click here.
Call or email us today to see how Redding College can help your educational institution improve and expand learning opportunities for your students:
2669 Forest Hill Boulevard, Suite 207
West Palm Beach, FL 33406
(561) 283-0355 or (561) 644-4119
Content copyright 2018. Redding College. All rights reserved.