How to Apply for Admission to Redding College
Applying to Redding College is quick and easy. Here's how to get started:
Apply Online Today
- See the admission requirements for your program below.
- Complete the online application for admission.
- To walk through the application with a new student advisor, call 561-283-0355 or e-mail email@example.com.
Learn about admission requirements before you apply. You'll need to complete the application for admission. You will also need to provide documentation of your educational background as described below.
You are not required to submit official transcripts for admission. However, you must have all official documents of your education background on file with Redding College at the time of your official evaluation which will occur prior to or at the time you take your first course with Redding College. These documents should indicate:
- All courses you have completed at the high school level and the grades you received in each course if you have enrolled in the Dual Diploma program.
— OR —-
- That you have graduated from a regionally accredited or state-approved high school or successfully completed the GED examination with a total score of 225 and no score below 40 on any of the five tests (if taken prior to January 2002) or a total score of 2250 and no score below 410 (if taken January 2002 or later).
- If applicable, all courses you have completed on all college-level work attempted at other colleges and universities with a cumulative grade-point average (GPA) of 2.0 or better.
International Students – Additional Requirements
International Credit Evaluation
If you have earned fewer than 24 semester hours at a U.S. college or university, you must verify your completion of the equivalent of a U.S. secondary education by
- Requesting an evaluation from an approved international credit evaluation agency (four of which are listed at bottom of this page).
- Providing official transcripts showing completion of the U.S. GED exam with a total score of at least 2250 and no individual test score below 410. (If you completed the GED exam before January 2002, you must have a total score of at least 225, with no individual test score lower than 40.)
Until this verification is received by Redding College, you will be admitted for one semester only and limited to registering for a maximum of 6 semester hours. Once verification is received, you will be changed to regular status. You will not be permitted to register for subsequent courses until verification is received.
Listed below are the companies that can evaluate your international credentials. All are independent and not affiliated with Redding College.
- Follow the specific instructions of the agency.
- Include full payment as instructed by the agency.
- Mail completed forms and payment directly to the agency – not to Redding College.
For transfer credit consideration a course-by-course evaluation should be submitted. Please note that additional information needed for further research, such as a course syllabus, may be requested.
Redding College reserves the right to determine acceptability and/or placement of international academic credit. Evaluation by an international evaluation agency does not guarantee acceptance or use in the Redding College degree programs.
|American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO)
Office of International Education Services (mail only — no services at this location).
One DuPont Circle, NW, Suite #520
Washington, DC 20036-1135
AACRAO Foreign Education Credential Service
|International Education and Research Foundation (IERF)
Direct link to online applications: https://apply.ierf.org
|Josef Silny and Associates, Inc., International Education Consultants
7101 SW 102 Avenue
Miami, FL 33173
Phone: 305-273-1616 x107
Secondary E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|World Education Series (WES)
Customer Service: 212-966-6311
Content copyright 2018. Redding College. All rights reserved.